Accountable teams are successful. Their members respect each other, encourage improvement and identify and solve challenges efficiently. Dysfunctional teams don’t reach full potential, as members often lack mutual respect, accept mediocrity and fail to resolve problems.
Unfortunately, there isn’t a vaccine for team dysfunction but that doesn’t mean there isn’t anything you can do about it! This webinar will provide tactics to use within your imaging department to eliminate dysfunction and replace it with healthy team habits, creating a highly successful accountable team.
Upon completion of this lecture participants will be able to:
- Identify functional teams
- Identify dysfunctional teams
- Describe how leadership affects team processes and outcomes
- Describe activities involved in successfully leading teams
- Describe tools for leading teams, including briefs, huddles and debriefs
- Apply tools for leading teams to specific clinical scenarios