The Imaging Equipment Service Playbook
Every investment in an imaging system has two components to consider: the purchase of the system itself, and the service you’ll need to ensure maximum uptime.
The initial purchase typically draws the lion’s share of attention from staff and hospital administrators, but the service contract is arguably just as important. Even the best equipment must adhere to a regular preventive maintenance schedule, and attentive service is crucial for keeping your machine up and running.
Fill out the form to download the e-Book!
Download this e-Book to learn:
- The 10 things to look for in an equipment service provider
- 20 questions to ask your prospective equipment service provider
- A real-life example to show the true impact of downtime on the bottom line
- An equation to calculate the cost of downtime without a service contract
- Tips on convincing executives of the need for a service contract, including a sample Executive Letter you can use right away