(Date of Last Revision: June 1, 2018)
The website www.cassling.com (hereinafter "the Site") is owned and operated by Cassling, a Nebraska corporation.
Cassling recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of our customers and the users of the Site. However, some uses of such information are required for us to conduct legitimate business by providing information of interest our customers and the users of the Site.
Notice to California, U.S.A. Residents
Notice to Utah, U.S.A. Residents
Except as expressly identified below, we do not disclose a user’s personal data to any third party for such third party’s direct marketing purposes.
Information Collection and Use
Through your use of the Services, we may collect the following “Personal Data” from you if you choose to provide it, including:
- Your name, address, email, username, company, job title, city, state or country of residence, social media addresses, and/or telephone number (“Contact Information”).
- Pages and products viewed, ads that you clicked on, emails from us that you opened, browser type, operating system, IP address and device information (“Analytical Information”).
- We may also collect publicly available information about you from third-party sources, such as the postal service for shipping address verification.
- Your mobile operating system (OS), a mobile device identifier embedded by us, or other commonly used mobile device identifiers if you access the Site on a mobile device.
How Your Personal Data May Be Used
We may use Analytical Information to improve the performance or layout of our website; to develop new services and ideas; and to better administer and troubleshoot our systems.
We may use Contact Information and other Personal Data to provide you the Services on the Site; to evaluate and improve the Services; to provide access to certain password-protected areas of the Site; to fulfill your requests for information; and to contact you about Cassling products or services and those of our affiliates, based on the preferences you have indicated.
We will give you the opportunity to "opt out" of receiving any unsolicited information from us or to limit the unsolicited information you receive from us to information regarding the Services or information you specifically request or information we determine you may find useful as a result of your use of the Site.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We need to share your information to provide the products or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Cassling to provide a product or service to you (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the Personal Data
- We provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
- We find that your actions on our website violate the Terms and Conditions of Use, any of our usage guidelines for specific services or any agreement; and
- As required to respond to or initiate subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
In the event you voluntarily share personal or sensitive information on a publicly available product or service review, on a message board, in a chat room or in a blog comment offered by the Site, please be advised that such information may be collected and used by the other users of the Site who have access to such message boards and chat rooms. Cassling shall have no liability resulting from the misuse of information you voluntarily share during your use of the Site. Cassling shall have no obligation to police the message boards and chat rooms, but has the ability to remove such information in its sole discretion.
We use “cookies,” a small text file transferred to your device, along with similar technologies (e.g., internet tag technologies, web beacons, embedded scripts), to help provide you a better, more personalized user experience. These technologies are used to:
- Make the user experience more user-friendly;
- Remember your preferences (e.g., browsing language, account login information);
- Help us understand and improve how visitors use our website, including which of our pages and products are viewed most frequently.
The Options/Settings section of most internet browsers will tell you how to manage cookies and other technologies that may be transferred to your device, including how to disable such technologies. You can disable our cookies or all cookies through your browser settings. Please be advised that disabling cookies through either method may impact many of our website’s features. Instructions for blocking or allowing cookies in common internet browsers are provided at the links below:
We only use strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
We also allow third parties to place cookies on your device through the Services to:
- Help us understand and improve how visitors use our website, including which of our pages and products are viewed most frequently;
- More effectively market our products and services and advertise other products and services that may be of interest to you.
To opt-out, please download and install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on by visiting: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Interest-Based Online Tracking
Some internet browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, our website does not currently interpret, respond to or alter its practices when it receives “Do Not Track” signals.
Ability to Review and Edit Your Information
You may review and approve the Contact Information about you that was stored in our database and obtained through your use of or registration on the Site. Upon your written request, we will remove that information from our database or change or correct personal data that you state is erroneous within applicable regulatory or other legal requirements. You should understand, however, that information about you in our database might come from a number of sources.
We will maintain reasonable safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your Personal Data. However, no electronic storage method or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Commitment to Children’s Privacy
In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C., §§ 6501-06 and 16 C.F.R., §§ 312.1-312.12, the Site do not permit children under 13 years of age to become users, and we do not intentionally collect information from children. By using the Site, you represent that you are 13 years of age or older.
We reserve the right to change, modify or otherwise update this policy at any time. These changes or updates will be effective immediately. We may provide you notice of such changes when they are material, such notice may be given by posting on the Site, by electronic or conventional mail or by any other means by which you obtain notice of the changes or updates.
Policies of Other Websites
Cassling Privacy Officer
13808 F St.
Omaha, NE 68137