Get two steps ahead with Dual Source CT
Get two steps ahead in clinical excellence, workflow performance and expert leadership.
The SOMATOM Force Dual Source CT scanner from Siemens Healthineers enables new levels of image quality, clinical outcomes and, ultimately, precision medicine. Intelligent automation supports safe, standardized and high-performance workflows, allowing reproducible precision.
Thinking beyond today, you’re connected to the future with an ever-growing expert community and exclusive access to an advanced research environment.
- Get two steps ahead in clinical excellence
- Get two steps ahead in workflow performance
- Get two steps ahead in expert leadership
Get two steps ahead in clinical excellence
The SOMATOM Force supports high-precision diagnosis, reliable therapy response evaluation and improved care for every patient.
- Bring image quality to the next level with free-breathing and powerful imaging: Scan obese, elderly, unconscious or uncooperative patients with minimized motion artifacts, high-resolution imaging and without sedation.
- Improve patient care with gentle and ultra-low-dose scanning: With SOMATOM Force, you can reduce the amount of contrast media required, leading to improved patient wellbeing.
- Make sound decisions — with 4D imaging at half the dose and dose-neutral Dual Energy: With 4D imaging and Dual Energy CT, you get high-quality images rich in information for more precise decisions at low dose.
Get two steps ahead in workflow performance
Get consistent images with the FAST Integrated Workflow and adapt scanning parameters to offer personalized scanning for each patient.
- Position patients precisely with FAST Integrated Workflow: The FAST 3D Camera supports fast, accurate positioning, and the Touch Panels allow you to stay with your patient.
- Accommodate the smallest to the tallest with personalized scanning: Gain outstanding speed, power reserves and sensitivity. The SOMATOM Force adapts to every need, and smart automation adjusts scan parameters to every individual.
- Zero-click postprocessing with Rapid Results: Get zero-click postprocessing within the selected scan protocol, plus fast and reproducible results independent of operator experience.
Get two steps ahead in expert leadership
Increase your reputation by spearheading medical innovation and share advanced clinical knowledge in a circle of peer experts.
- Advance your research with professional tools: Develop and share algorithms, test reading prototypes, and explore new trends in the syngo.via Frontier 1 research environment.
- Connect with peers and lead a global community: Gain access to a community of clinical experts that regularly shares knowledge and the latest medical developments in a peer-to-peer format.
- Expand your capabilities and rethink your way of working: With Dual Source imaging, CT can transform care delivery, most prominently in the area of trauma imaging.
Further optional highlights: FAST Integrated Workflow, FAST 3D Camera, iMAR, Dual Energy and Adaptive 4D Spiral (up to 80 cm for dynamic angio)
|Tube||2 x VectronTM X-ray tubes|
|Detector||2 x StellarInfinity detectors with 3D anti-scatter collimator|
|Number of acquired slices||384 (2 × 192) slices|
|Rotation time||up to 0.25 s1|
|In-plane temporal resolution||
up to 66 ms 1
|Generator power||240 kW (2 x 120 kW)|
|kV steps||70 – 150 kV, in steps of 10 kV|
|Spatial resolution||0.24 mm 1|
|Max. scan speed||737 mm/s1 with Turbo Flash|
up to 676 lbs / 307 kg1
|Gantry opening||78 cm|