Artis Q.zen offers unparalleled performance with the powerful new GIGALIX X-ray tube, providing high contrast resolution at any angle and any patient size. Plus: the optimized X-ray pulse helps to reduce radiation by up to 60%.
Visionary Intervention – Ultra-low Dose
The Artis Q.zen for interventional imaging is a visionary breakthrough in X-ray detection. Excellent sensitivity enables ultra-low dose imaging up to 6 nGy/f, taking performance in X-ray generation and precision to the next level.
Experience the future of interventional imaging.
Superior Image Quality. Same Ultra-Low Dose
See details more CLEARly and MAXimize accuracy thanks to CLEAR MAX technology. The newest innovation from Siemens Healthineers provides better visualization of small vessels, devices, tissue, and bones with zero increase in dose levels.*
CLEAR MAX gives you the ability to diagnose and treat patients accurately, at your preferred balance of image quality and contrast.
*Compared to previous software version
Visionary in performance
GIGALIX X-ray tube – Focused power
- Flat emitter technology for high contrast resolution even at steep angulations
- Small square focal spots for excellent spatial resolution to see more details
- CLEARpulse for sharp images and low dose
Visionary in precision
Precise guidance is needed for successful interventions. Artis Q.zen offers applications for cardiology, interventional radiology and image-guided surgery.
ClearStent Live – Real-time stent enhancement software
ClearStent Live allows real-time verification of stent positioning while moving the device, eliminating cardiac movement.
- Supports complex procedures
- Potential to speed up procedures and save contrast agent
syngo DynaPBV Body – Evaluate perfusion for personalized therapy
syngo DynaPBV Body provides 3D functional imaging, indicating the distribution of blood in tissue by means of color-coded cross-sectional blood volume maps and qualitative blood volume measurements.
- Provides physiological information about lesions directly in the angio-suite
- Supports endpoint determination during embolization
- Potential to identify non-responders directly in the angio-suite
Visionary in sensitivity
Artis Q.zen inaugurates a new detector technology based on crystalline silicon that reduces electronic noise and allows imaging at ultra-low dose levels.
Crystalline silicon detector — High sensitivity for ultra-low dose imaging
- Active matrix with on-pixel amplification increases the signal-to-electronic-noise ratio and enables ultra-low dose imaging
- Ultra-low dose imaging reduces radiation for both patients and staff, especially in long-lasting procedures with fluoroscopy guidance
- More coverage compared to small cardiology detectors
A new benchmark for ultra-low dose procedures in electro-physiology
Reducing electronic noise by a factor of three compared to conventional systems based on the crystalline silicon sensor technology of Artis Q.zen leads to fluoroscopy at ultra-low dose levels below 20 nGy/frame.
Recent studies have shown that Artis Q.zen reduced patient dose (dose area product) for EP procedures by more than 60%. 1 2
Precise depiction of pacemaker leads in ultra-low dose fluoroscopy
Cut the dose by a factor of 4 with Artis Q.zen by increasing the image quality optimized for catheter visibility. Place pacemaker electrodes at a detector dose of only 10 nGy/frame.
Confident catheter placement with syngo DynaCT Cardiac
Confidently place catheters with the help of intraprocedural rotational angiography. syngo DynaCT Cardiac helps you clearly visualize the target and provides guidance to improve accuracy during cryoballoon interventions.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you solve your most pressing challenges.
2 Knecht et al., European Heart Journal. 2014; 35 (Abstract Supplement ):710-711.