- Ceiling suspended tube with MAXtouch display4
- MAX wi-D4 and MAX mini4 wireless detectors
- MAXswap4 - The right way to share
- Table Bucky and wall stand with tracking4
- MAXalign - Get it right with the first shot
The smart way to invest in remote fluoroscopy
How can you improve the return on investment of a potentially underutilized fluoroscopy system?
By combining remote fluoroscopy and unlimited radiography in one!
Increase system utilization and save on costs for an additional system and room with the 2-in-1 Luminos dRF Max1 — a smart investment in fluoroscopy.
- Stronger synergies with a true 2-in-1 solution
- Sharper imaging for fast, confident diagnoses
- Safer use to protect patients and technologists
- The MAX effect to multiply gains
Brilliant imaging with reduced dose
Luminos dRF Max has a large 43 cm x 43 cm flat panel detector for fluoroscopy and high-resolution radiography. Combine this with Siemens Healthineers’s unique image processing and CARE features to gain brilliant images with reduced dose for patients and staff.
Features & Benefits
The Luminos dRF Max delivers high-quality, low-dose dynamic and static images on all types of patients, from small children to obese adults.
Stronger synergies with a true 2-in-1 solution
As overall fluoroscopy examinations decrease, you need a solution that will provide a positive return on investment.
With the 2-in-1 Luminos dRF Max, you decide how much fluoroscopy and radiography you really need, maximizing system and room utilization.
Ysio Max option
Safer use to protect patients and technologists
The safety of patients and staff is especially at risk during patient transfers to and from the system.
Luminos dRF Max offers smart design features and intuitive system operation to keep both patients and technologists safe.
- Height-adjustable table for easy patient transfer and a comfortable working height
- Easy patient access from the back of the table
- Fully motorized tower movements that are easy and precise
- Wide patient coverage with 8-way tabletop movements
- OPTI Grip handle with SmartTouch prevents unintentional system movements
- Safe imaging, even of children, assisted by radiation-free positioning and dedicated parameters for low dose
- High level of cyber security with role-specific user rights support and easy workflow
The MAX Effect - Where Gains Multiply
As healthcare providers are forced to do more with less, it’s crucial to run your radiology department more efficiently. Combine two or more MAX systems to experience the MAX effect: unique standardization across your fleet that lets you save both time and costs and ultimately boosts your satisfaction.
- Gain standardization for consistently high quality of care, fewer retakes and faster reading
- Gain savings in terms of money, time, and rooms
- Gain satisfaction for patients, staff, physicians and managers
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you solve your most pressing challenges.
1 Luminos dRF Max is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.
2 This customer statement addresses benefits that are valid for both Luminos dRF and Luminos dRF Max as the relevant components and parameters are comparable.
3 The statements by Siemens Healthineers customers described herein are based on results that were achieved in the customer’s unique setting. Since there is no “typical” hospital and many variables exist (e.g. hospital size, case mix, level of IT adoption) there can be no guarantee that other customers will achieve the same results.