- Lightweight, high-resolution tablet gives you total freedom over how you work
- With Scan&GO technology, you just need a few steps for the entire scan
- Start checking patient information as soon as you collect the patient from the waiting room, then prepare the scan directly at the gantry
- Stay with the patient for longer
Expand your successful RT business
The SOMATOM go.Up from Siemens Healthineers comes with technology that’s completely new to scanners of its kind, making advanced procedures available for routine practice.
The SOMATOM go.Up opens up the field of preventive care for your routine RT operations. It includes an innovative workplace design and an entirely redesigned service model to reduce costs, making high-quality care accessible and allowing you to stay competitive while keeping an eye on profitability.
This compact 70-cm CT simulator features:
- Dual Energy and Monoenergic Plus imaging to help improve tissue contrast and target delineation, making it easier to visualize complicated areas.
- iMAR – A metal artifact reduction solution to address patients with single or double hip prostheses.
- An extended field of view matching the size of the CT simulator bore.
- Native patient marking software with automatic drive of movable lasers.
- A specially designed RT table with a weight capacity of 227 kg (500 lbs).
- The ability to operate your CT simulator from a detachable tablet and remote control.
- Low total cost of ownership.
Gain flexibility with a new mobile workflow
Built around a new mobile workflow, the SOMATOM go.Up features a line-up of innovative solutions that create an unparalleled level of flexibility and mobility. The solutions help to enhance comfort for potentially higher levels of patient satisfaction.
New workplace design
- Gantry-integrated computers provide complete flexibility over where you position the workstation
- Depending on your needs and infrastructure, you can set up the workstation in the same room, outside the scan room or in a separate control room
- Keep an eye on the patient at all times
- The close-up perspective makes it easy to spot micro-movements and keep the patient in the right position
- Easy-to-use Bluetooth connection
- Streamline scanning and make workflow processes more efficient
Automate your workflow with GO technologies
The SOMATOM go.Up features a holistic set of intuitive solutions that address your workflow at the scanner and beyond. By reducing repetitive workflow steps, GO technologies help standardize and simplify all your departmental processes, letting you work more efficiently and focus on your patients.
- Control scans wirelessly from your remote control and tablet
- Choose whether to operate the scanner workflow at the gantry or from outside the room
- Expedite patient preparation and positioning
- An intelligent algorithm flags problems with coverage or contrast media distribution as they occur
- Correct issues on the go, prevent subsequent errors in multiphase scans and avoid archiving suboptimal images
- Perform zero-click postprocessing as part of standard reconstruction tasks
- Ready-to-read technology saves time and cuts down on workflow steps
- An all-in-one cross-specialty viewing solution provides a large variety of clinical applications
- Smooth reading in just one workflow
- Customizable user interface lets you tailor the system to your needs
Turn complex exams into clinical routine
The SOMATOM go.Up is designed with features that support radiation therapy. It allows you to broaden your clinical range and achieve profound clinical results. Thanks to premium technologies, it delivers results that were previously only available on high-end scanners. With the RT Image Suite in the acquisition workstation, you gain access to easy and comfortable simulation, image assessment and contouring in RT.
Fast and efficient routine scanning
A key aim of the SOMATOM go is to minimize your initial cost of investment. The result is a system that makes a Siemens Healthineers CT scanner more affordable than ever. The scanner components and underlying software algorithms were specifically chosen for reliability, remote serviceability and extended lifetime of the tube.
Flexible room concept
- Save on valuable space by having your scanner and workstation in one single room. By using the unique “niche” concept, you can position the console in the same room as the scanner and remain safe from radiation. Stay longer with patients and solve positioning problems quickly.
- Gantry-integrated computer makes investing in a separate control room unnecessary.
You can also position the workstation outside the room or opt for a traditional control room setup
- Durable components deliver outstanding reliability to keep the scanner running smoothly for longer
- Receive ad hoc support whenever needed and get help identifying and resolving any issues that might occur thanks to Siemens Remote Service
- The Chronon® tube, built to surpass the performance of its predecessor, features a highly robust design and 8.75 MHU equivalent anode heat capacity with SAFIRE.
- Patient table has a scannable range up to 160 cm and can hold up to 500lbs for bariatric patients. The table is equipped with newly designed accessories such as a paper roll holder, an infusion stand and RT positioning devices.
The SOMATOM go.Up delivers the low-dose scanning that’s essential for optimal patient care. It allows scans of long ranges at the speed of a breath-hold, all while maintaining a high spatial resolution. Profit from a low initial investment and reliable components.
SOMATOM go.Up has a patient table with scannable range up to 160 cm that can hold up to 500lbs for bariatric patients. The table is equipped with newly designed accessories such as a paper roll holder, an infusion stand, and RT positioning devices.
|Slices||32 (64 with IVR)|
|Rotation times||1.5 s, 1.0 s (opt. 0.8 s)|
|Tube||3.5 MHU (8.75 MHU)1|
|Power||32 kW (80 kW)1|
|High voltage||80, 110, 130 kV|
|mA||240 mA (opt. 400 mA)
600 mA (opt. 1000 mA)1
|z-coverage||2.2 cm (32 x 0.7 mm)|
|Max. table load||500 lbs|