Sharper images with the lowest possible dose
Limited anatomical coverage and image quality can result in low diagnostic confidence and a higher patient dose. Delivering distortion-free, high-quality dynamic sequences and static images of the entire KUB tract in one exposure and at low dose, the Uroskop Omnia Max supports effective treatment.
- With CARE1 features, get comprehensive dose reduction without compromising image quality
- Benefit from live and reference images side by side during interventions, including endoscopy images in High Definition
- Provide safe imaging, even of children, thanks to radiation-free positioning2 and dedicated parameters
Smart workflows, from patient access to system positioning
Proper patient access is crucial, and you shouldn’t be forced to transform your entire OR setup and slow down the speed of care just to reposition. By offering truly unrestricted patient access from all sides, the Uroskop Omnia Max eliminates the need for patient repositioning.
- Patented curved X-ray column design gives you free patient access from all four sides
- SmartMove one-button system positioning enables the fastest and shortest route to any position
- Multifunctional foot switch2 and hand-held control provide safe operation of all system and imaging functions
Push a single button and the system moves where you need it, including from the patient transfer position to your standard working position. When moving to a Trendelenburg position, the height of the urology table is leveled around the perineal end, keeping your working height constant.
Let patients sit comfortably with their feet on the ground when moving to a sitting micturition position, and achieve longitudinal patient coverage of up to 98 cm through a combination of the urology table, tube and detector movements.
Smart integration2 for more efficiency and safety
Fetching required images from various sources or transferring patients to different rooms can disrupt processes and create wait times. Enhance patient satisfaction and save valuable time with one-stop solutions in a safe, digital environment.
- Having one urology workplace for all procedures helps you boost your workflow and efficiency
- With convenient image storage, images from connected modalities are filed along with X-rays in a single patient folder
- Gain a high level of data security thanks to a comprehensive cybersecurity package
Fleet Level Benefits unlock your potential and increase efficiency across your imaging fleet
Today’s healthcare providers are being asked to do more with less, meaning you have to run your radiology department more efficiently than ever. Yet a high level of complexity makes it challenging for you to reach the desired efficiency.
Siemens Healthineers offers specific solutions across the entire X-ray portfolio that let you standardize, analyze and secure your fleet. Experience consistency, transparency and confidence at the fleet level to improve outcomes, increase efficiency and achieve greater staff and patient satisfaction.
- Standardize for consistency
- Analyze for transparency
- Secure for confidence
|65 kW or 80 kW3
|Dynamic flat detector
43 cm x 43 cm (17” x 17”)
|30, 15, 10, 7.5, and 3 p/s
|115 cm x 76 cm (45’’ x 30’’)
|± 15° around perineal table end
|System-mounted swivel arm & workstation
|Two large 48 cm (19’’) TFT displays
|144 x 0.4 mm
120 x 0.2 mm (UHR)
|0.11 mm (in-plane) in UHR mode
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you solve your most pressing challenges.
1 Combined Applications to Reduce Exposure (CARE), a Siemens Healthineers initiative for dose reduction