Cassling President Kyle Salem addresses the precautions Cassling is taking to keep its employees and customers safe.
Our hearts go out to all those impacted by the rapidly evolving COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation. This is an unprecedented event for healthcare organizations and the communities you serve, and we are doing everything in our power to support you during this time of exceptional need. That includes the compilation of COVID-19-related resources for imaging departments and other healthcare professionals to utilize during this time.
There is no higher priority to us than the safety and wellbeing of our customers and employees. As health concerns about COVID-19 are increasing, we also wanted to take a moment to let you know where Cassling stands.
As an organization, Cassling has put in place a few commonsense precautions:
- Our Omaha office employees have been directed to work remotely, as an attempt to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Our business continuity and preparedness plan is serving us well, with our entire team—including our 24/7 call center—able to work from home and continue serving you.
- We made the decision to stop any international travel until further notice.
- We also will not be sending employees to international trade shows.
- We are helping employees understand the signs of infection and appropriate precautions to avoid infection; we shared the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines, and are encouraging employees to be vigilant about hand washing and hygiene.
- Employees are encouraged to practice social distancing in the communities where they live, especially if exhibiting potential symptoms.
Taking care of our customers remains a key priority for us, and we are prepared to do so. From an equipment standpoint, we do not know of any reason to expect an interruption or delay in our ability to support you. Our engineers are embedded in local communities to provide the best, most responsive support in the industry. Spare parts are stored around the United States and worldwide.
I know I speak for each Cassling team member when I say that we care deeply about your healthcare organization, staff, patients and community members. We are committed to doing everything we can to support you through these extraordinary challenges.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. You can chat us on our website, email email@example.com or call 402-334-5000 or 800-228-5462.
We will continue to closely monitor information about COVID-19 coming from healthcare organizations, the CDC, WHO and government agencies to stay on top of this national emergency. We will communicate any changes in our business practices that may impact you, your facility or patients.
Again, our thoughts are with you and your teams on the frontlines. You are doing an admirable job working together to contain the threat of the coronavirus, and we appreciate your hard work and long hours that you're putting in to protect patients. If there is anything we can do to help, please don't hesitate to reach out.