The nexaris Angio-CT from Siemens Healthineers is the first multi-modality angiography-CT suite with a common coordinate system and Instant Fusion of images
Angio, CT and wireless ultrasound seamlessly combined
Flexible room configuration
Multi-room options allow two teams to share one CT scanner, which can streamline workflow, boost utilization rates and raise ROI.
Explore new procedures, devices and pathways
Safely expand the scope of IR in both palliative oncology and acute care, with the confidence and peace of mind every pioneer needs.
Quickly switch between angiography and CT
Perform ablation and embolization on one table in one session by easily sliding the patient back and forth between CT and angio.
Park the CT scanner or angio out of the way when it’s not in use, giving key personnel uninterrupted access to the patient.
Work in a world-class hybrid suite
Make the right treatment decisions in real-time for your patients with seamless access to Angio, CT and Ultrasound all in one interventional suite. nexaris Angio-CT provides synergized imaging for planning, guidance and results assessment, minimizing the need for patient transfer.
- Seamlessly combine images from your angiography and CT systems
- Customize single or multi-room setups to fit your procedural needs
- Perform more complex procedures with minimal patient transfer
"We wanted to increase capacity with the same space, the same staff and without additional overhead. Only three months after installing the combined angio-CT, we went from 500 to 600 cases per month, increasing capacity by 20 %." 1
Executive Director of Radiology, Iowa Methodist Hospital, Des Moines, Iowa, USA
Two teams can share one CT in multi-room configurations
Multi-room options let you share equipment between rooms so that you can host a wider variety of disciplines. This may be more cost-efficient and can even improve ROI.
- Park the CT and angio when they’re not in use for better access to the patient
- Patient-centric design means the system comes to the patient, not the other way around
- Flexible two-room configuration adapts to your clinical, operational and financial goals
Explore new procedures, devices and pathways with peace of mind
In this multi-modality suite, it’s easier to reach targets and — should complications arise — detect them and react promptly. With this safety net, you’re free to expand the scope of IR-based therapy in growth areas such as palliative oncology and acute care.
- Treat bone metastasis in the pelvis or spine with ablation, bone cement and screw fixation
- For blunt poly trauma, locate bleeding with the CT and stabilize it under angio guidance
- Faster acute stroke treatment with CT diagnosis and angio-guided clot retrieval in one room
"Combined angio-CT’s overall better targeting capabilities provide me with an extra level of safety andconfidence." 1
Department of Interventional Radiology, Iowa Methodist Hospital, Des Moines, Iowa, USA
Assess treatment response and personalize treatment
The elusive goal of personalized therapy and intra-procedural endpoint determination may now be within reach, thanks to advanced imaging technology in the hybrid suite.
- CT-perfusion may help assess intra-procedural therapy response for organs covering 4-23-cm
- TwinBeam Dual Energy delivers quantitative iodine maps to assess iodine uptaking lesions
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you solve your most pressing challenges.
1 The statements by Siemens' customers described herein are based on results that were achieved in the customer's unique setting. Since there is no "typical" hospital and many variables exist (e.g. hospital size, case mix, level of IT adoption) there can be no guarantee that other customers will achieve the same results.