- Ceiling suspended tube with MAXtouch display4
- MAX wi-D4 and MAX mini4 wireless detectors
- MAXswap4 - The right way to share
- Table Bucky and wall stand with tracking4
- MAXalign - Get it right with the first shot
The smart way to invest in patient-side fluoroscopy
How can you improve the return on investment of a potentially underutilized fluoroscopy system?
By combining patient-side fluoroscopy and unlimited radiography in one!
Increase system utilization and save on costs for an additional system and room with the 2-in-1 Luminos Agile Max1 — a smart investment in fluoroscopy.
Features & Benefits
By combining patient-side fluoroscopy and unlimited radiography, the proven Luminos Agile Max1 lets you increase system utilization and save on costs for an additional system and room.
It delivers high-quality, low-dose dynamic and static images on all types of patients - from small children to obese adults.
Stronger synergies with a true 2-in-1 solution
As overall fluoroscopy examinations decrease, you need a solution that will provide a positive return on investment.
With the 2-in-1 Luminos Agile Max, you decide how much fluoroscopy and radiography you really need, maximizing system and room utilization.
Ysio Max option
Sharper imaging for fast, confident diagnoses
To make reliable diagnoses, you need excellent visualization of all anatomical structures.
The Luminos Agile Max delivers clear images at the lowest possible dose. Plus, intelligent image acquisition and post-processing help keep examination and reading times short.
- Large 43 cm x 43 cm / 17” x 17” MAX dynamic flat detector for distortion-free images with up to 3.4 lp/mm
- DDO and DiamondView Plus for improved image quality
- High heat capacity X-ray tube
- Comprehensive dose reduction with CARE4
Safer use to protect patients and technologists
The safety of patients and staff is especially at risk during patient transfers to and from the system.
The Luminos Agile Max offers smart design features and intuitive system operation to keep both patients and technologists safe.
- Height-adjustable table for easy patient transfer and a comfortable working height
- Easy patient access from the back of the table
- Fully motorized tower movements that are easy and precise
- Wide patient coverage with 8-way tabletop movements
- OPTI Grip handle with SmartTouch prevents unintentional system movements
- Safe imaging, even of children, assisted by radiation-free positioning and dedicated parameters for low dose
- High level of cyber security with role-specific user rights support and easy workflow
The MAX effect - where gains multiply
As healthcare providers are forced to do more with less, it’s crucial to run your radiology department more efficiently. Combine two or more MAX systems to experience the MAX effect: unique standardization across your fleet that lets you save both time and costs and ultimately boosts your satisfaction.
- Gain standardization for consistently high quality of care, fewer retakes and faster reading
- Gain savings in terms of money, time, and rooms
- Gain satisfaction for patients, staff, physicians and managers
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you solve your most pressing challenges.
1 Luminos Agile Max is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.
2 The statements by Siemens Healthineers customers described herein are based on results that were achieved in the customer’s unique setting. Since there is no “typical” hospital and many variables exist (e.g. hospital size, case mix, level of IT adoption) there can be no guarantee that other customers will achieve the same results.