Welcome to our new website! The Cassling team has been busy building a new site with a fresh look and improved navigation to make it easier for you to find the information you need.
We took our motto, “Strengthening Community Healthcare,” as well as our commitment to helping you improve patient care, to heart during this project.
For example, we built a new Knowledge Center or resource library compiled of customer best practices. You can search by topic (e.g., “Medicare reimbursement,” “lung cancer screening,” etc.) or by imaging modality to see relevant white papers, case studies, trend reports, blogs and webinar recordings to address your pain points.
Test your Cassling knowledge in our trivia quiz.
In addition, we know many of you visit our website to sign up for Cassling’s opportunities for Continuing Education. You can now access our Investing in You calendar of seminars and webinars in a simplified view. Bookmark this page and check back frequently for details on our next event.
Have you ever needed to reach your Cassling rep but couldn’t find their business card? Our new Find Your Rep directory is organized by state to simplify how you contact your Cassling representative and get your questions answered quickly. Bookmark this page, too, and you’ll never have to rummage through your desk or Google us again.
Another great feature of the website is our streamlined Product Portfolio presented by Siemens Healthineers with links to product details. If you need pricing for a new system or information on a service agreement, our Request a Quote tool makes it easier for you submit a request.
So there you have it—a little bit about Cassling’s new website. We hope you will browse around and share your thoughts. We invite you to leave your feedback for us in the comments below or contact us.
How much do you know about Cassling? To celebrate our new website and test your knowledge of the company, we invite you to take the Cassling trivia quiz. These are the questions on the quiz:
- What year was Cassling founded?
- How old was our founder, Bob Cassling, when he started the company?
- What is the average equipment uptime for customers with a Cassling service agreement?
- What was the name of the company when it first started?
- How many states does Cassling serve?
- Where is Cassling headquartered?
- How many healthcare organizations has Cassling’s marketing department worked with?
- What type of CE credit does Cassling provide to Investing in You seminar and webinar attendees?
- Who recently wrote a Cassling blog, “What to consider when upgrading your aging C-arm?”
- What customer is featured in a case study posted on the Cardiac Ultrasound product page?
The answers can be found by perusing the website. Click here to submit your responses and see the correct answers.
Don't forget to share your thoughts about the new site with us in the comments!