This presentation will review the benefits and common uses of contrast-enhanced ultrasound in a general sonography department. Maria Stanczak, MS, RDMS, RVT, R.T(R)(M), will present an overview of FDA-approved agents, discuss image technique and analysis, and outline the steps involved when starting a contrast-enhanced ultrasound lab. She will also provide troubleshooting tips and resources for continued learning.
View the On-Demand Webinar Now.
- Explain the physical interactions of ultrasound contrast agents.
- Describe various routes of transmission, types and preparation of agents.
- Explain system software and optimizing techniques.
- Provide the steps involved in conducting a contrast enhanced exam.
- Describe artifacts.
- Discuss the steps involved in beginning a contrast lab.